|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||V90 GNSS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
With a hi-tech, fully integrated design, the conveniently sized V90Plus is one of the most flexible choices for any measuring task. Built-in Linux3.2.0 operating system, pre-loaded multiple smart applications such as tilt surveying, electronic bubble calibration, NFC and voice DIY, V90Plus GNSS system provides surveyor industry-leading GNSS solutions.
Small and lightweight
· Only weighs 950g.
· Measures Diameter 153mm x Height 83mm.
· 220 tracking channels
· Supports GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, SBAS
· NGS approved full-band GNSS antenna
· Offers tilt survey with a maximum tilt angle of 30 degrees.
· Supports electronic bubble calibration
· The internal NFC module makes Bluetooth communication quick and easy.
· Intelligent voice assistance guides field operations. Voice can be DIY.
· Standard Rinex data and HI-TARGET raw data recorded simultaneously.
· The transceiver UHF radio enables switchable working modes between base and rover.
· Three types of internal UHF radio provide different frequencies based on users requirements. The Pacific Crest TrimTalk© internal UHF radio is compatible with other radios.
· Supports GPRS, GSM and WCDMA
· Supports WIFI
· Powered by high-capacity (5000mAh) Li-ion battery to ensure full day operation
· IP67 dustproof and waterproof
· Able to survive a 3-meter natural fall onto concrete